ISO 10R 10mL STERILE VIALS – READY TO FILL – READY TO USE
VOIGT GLOBAL DISTRIBUTION offers the highest quality ready to fill open sterile vials at to customers worldwide. Our latest addition to our complete ready-to-use complete vial kit packaging components are sterile ISO 10R 10ml vials, which have the following characteristics:
- manufactured using clear USP Type 1 borosilicate FIOLAX® glass tubing
- washed with USP WFI water
- depyrogenated with heat
- sterilized with ethylene oxide
- tested for USP sterility and endotoxin compliance
Full USP sterility and endotoxin testing reports are available to all customers for cGMP and State regulatory compliance requirements. USP Type 1 clear FIOLAX® borosilicate glass is used to manufacture these vials to ISO-8362 specification.
Dimensions: 24mm diameter x 45mm height to the top of the crown opening with a standard 20mm finish. 20mm sterile vial flip cap seals and 20mm sterile vial stoppers are also available (sold separately).
BENEFITS OF ISO 10R 10ml OPEN STERILE READY TO USE – READY TO FILL VIALS
- Lowered costs to the user by providing a pre-washed, sterilized, depyrogenated 10ml sterile vial. No additional preparation supplies necessary.
- Documented USP sterility and endotoxin testing showing compliance to USP <71> and USP <85> standards.
- Advanced preparation speeds delivery of the product to market distribution
- The alveolar style tray prevents glass-on-glass contact during transportation and storage, thereby reducing the risk of cosmetic imperfections and damage during transit.
- ISO 10R dimensions are compliant with ISO 8362-1 standards, and are suitable for clients worldwide
- Small tray size of 96 pieces reduces waste associated with larger trays, making these ideal for pilot prototype R&D applications, as well as small batch production by compounding pharmacies, cGMP outsourcing manufacturing facilities and CDMO.